Legal Dictionary for Australians (3rd Edition) is an invaluable reference tool for students and teachers of legal studies, business and politics.
This edition has been updated to reflect the current state of legal learning and significant laws in the New South Wales and Victorian legal courses.
- More than 3000 entries.
- In-depth explanations of important legal rules and principles of law, international legal terms, treaties and conventions.
- Highly informative appendices including a complete copy of the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 (UK).
- Extensive cross-referencing between related terms to develop a greater breadth of understanding.
- Dictionary entries A-Z
- Prime Ministers of Australia
- Governors-General of Australia
- Annotated example of a court report: Mabo v Queensland 1992 (High Court)
- Annotated example of legislation: Native Title Act 1993 (Cth)
- Successful referendums on alterations to the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia
- Unsuccessful referendum proposals to alter the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia
- Magna Carta, 15 June 1215 8 Universal Declaration of Human Rights,
- December 1948
- Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900 (UK)
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.