Part of the series Key Features of Modern History.
New South Wales’ most trusted Modern History series has been updated for the 2018 Modern History Stage 6 syllabus.
Key Features of Modern History 2 5E Year 12 offers complete support for teachers and their students in 2018 and beyond, providing unparalleled depth and coverage in an easy-to-read, easy-to-understand and easy-to-master format.
Key features include:
- Explicit alignment to the Modern History Stage 6 syllabus.
- In-depth and appropriately levelled content developed by trusted expert teachers.
- Simplified chapter structure with content organised into manageable double-page topics.
- Clear, unambiguous language supported by plenty of visuals.
- obook assess provides comprehensive student and teacher digital support, including answers to every question in the book, videos, teacher notes, exam preparation support and more.
- Innovative and intuitive chapter features such as ‘Focus questions’, ‘Key concepts and skills’, ‘Learning goals’ and ‘Understanding and using the sources’
- ‘Check your learning’ questions’ for each topic allow students to review and expand on what they have learned. A
- ‘Profile’ feature included for each chapter allows for more in-depth learning about a historically significant person, event or phenomenon.
PART A: CORE STUDY
- Chapter 1: Power and authority in the modern world 1919–1946
PART B: NATIONAL STUDIES
- Chapter 2: Australia 1918–1949 [obook only chapter]
- Chapter 3: India 1942–1984 [obook only chapter]
- Chapter 4: Japan 1904–1937
- Chapter 5: Russia and the Soviet Union 1917–1941
- Chapter 6: USA 1919–1941
PART C: PEACE AND CONFLICT
- Chapter 7: Conflict in Indochina 1954–1979
- Chapter 8: Conflict in the Pacific 1937–1951
- Chapter 9: Conflict in Europe 1935–1945
- Chapter 10: The Cold War 1945–1991
PART D: CHANGE IN THE MODERN WORLD
- Chapter 11: The Cultural Revolution to Tiananmen Square 1966–1989 [obook only chapter]
- Chapter 12: Civil Rights in the USA 1945–1968
- Chapter 13: The Nuclear Age 1945–2011
- Chapter 14: Apartheid in South Africa 1960–1994
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.