PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
This ISBN provides you with access to the obook assess digital Teacher dashboard supporting the Key Features of Modern History 2 Student book + obook assess (ISBN: 978019311896).
- set up classes
- access editable tests set assignments
- monitor progress and graph results
- view all available content and resources in one place.
Targeted teaching can be achieved by creating groups within classes and assigning work or tailor instructions to meet the different needs and abilities of different students.
Your Key Features of Modern History 2 obook assess includes:
- a complete digital version of the Student book with notetaking and bookmarking functionality
- targeted instructional videos by some of Australia’s most experienced Modern History teachers
- interactive auto-correcting multiple-choice quizzes.
In addition to the student resources, teachers also receive:
- course planners and teacher notes
- answers to every question in the Student book
- printable (and editable) class tests with answers
- practice exams with answers.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.