Part of the series Kano - Make Your Own Computer.
Build an infrared sensor that detects distance and direction. With playful step-by-step challenges, learn to code by making music and games, controlled with a wave of the hand, or foot, or nose. Perfect for beginners, expansive for experts. Endless play with a creative community.
Build and code an infrared sensor that reacts to the movements. Everything you need in one box. Everything you need in one box. Sensor, cable, sucker-pad, stickers, and free Kano app.
Make the own music, art, and games, controlled by waving hands, feet, nose and more. It's simple and beautiful. Endless play with Kano World - the free creative community. Make, share, and play with people in 86 countries.
Plug and play. For ages 6+ Works with Mac, PC, Linux and any Kano Computer Kit. Includes Lifetime Care and 1 year warranty.
- USB Cable - Connect the sensor to the computer
- Motion Sensor - Wave the hand and make things move
- Suction Cup - Stick the sensor to any surface and keep it in place
- Storybook - Follow the simple steps, learn how sensors work
- Stickers - Make it the own!
- Over 30 Challenges, Learn to code with guided step-by-step challenges, get the confidence you need to build the own games, music and more.
|Product Type||Maths & Science Equipment,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.