Part of the series Jacaranda Atlases.
PLEASE NOTE: By purchasing this product, you will receive a digital access code via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for the code to be emailed to you.
Journey through history and discover ancient cultures, see amazing historical sites and learn about the events, people and places that have shaped the modern world of today.
Jacaranda myWorld History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum is a unique and innovative digital atlas which contains and enhances all the content of the Jacaranda World History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum. It offers a new digital experience, designed specifically for the History classroom and the Australian Curriculum.
- Students can explore an interactive timeline and globe to discover what happened in history and where and when, enabling them to draw conclusions about the relationships between key historical events from different periods and different regions of the world
- Highly graphic summary screens featuring key historical sources
- Detailed information to read including map references and highlighted definitions
- Interactive chronologies containing visual sources that illustrate key events
- Beautifully designed maps including interactive keys and animations that show change over time and tell the story of history through key geographical events
- Stunning videos featuring rare archival footage that explores the how and why of historical event
- Links to historical locations in Google Earth
- Students are encouraged to search by date range, geographical location or Australian Curriculum depth study to discover over 120 historical studies
- A bank of interactive, short answer and multiple choice questions that test their knowledge and understanding of each study
- Instant feedback is provided and questions link to a progress tracker that identifies the historical skills and understanding in which a student is excelling and those that require further study
Jacaranda myWorld History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum is a digital-only resource.
Jacaranda World History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum
Jacaranda World History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum is an atlas designed to meet the requirements of the Australian History Curriculum. This unique resource has been written to meet the learning needs of year 7 – 10 History students. Combining clear, high-impact maps, stimulating sources and engaging activities, Jacaranda World History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum places significant historical events in their geographical and chronological context to help students discover ‘the where of the when’.
View Jacaranda World History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.