Jacaranda Key Concepts in VCE Health & Human Development - Units 3 & 4 7E learnON & Print (includes free studyON)
The Jacaranda Key Concepts in VCE Health & Human Development expert author team have built on the rich and deep learning experience this series is well-known for – with updated content, new immersive media and enhanced assessment support.
The new editions include these key features:
- Expert authors, including Andrew Beaumont and Meredith Fettling, deliver a comprehensive and accessible approach to align with the VCAA Health & Human Development Study Design (2018-2023)
- Available in learnON, our powerful digital platform where everything is in the one place – from assignments, tracking student progress, videos, exam questions and all the content from the textbook
- For the first time, past VCAA exam questions are available in every subtopic of the printed textbook
- A new teachON section, with practical teaching advice including course outlines, discussion tips and activity ideas
- New key skill videos in the key skill sections, break down what is expected for each key skill and provides an annotated model answer to help student understanding
- New extended response section with videos, which unpack how to answer this difficult style of exam question step-by-step
- New 3 differentiated question sets with immediate feedback to enable students to challenge themselves at their own level
- Exam tip boxes highlight how to avoid common pitfalls and tackle questions
- Sample SACS for each Area of Study prepare students for success in their assessments
- Immediate feedback for every question online, to enable self-study and to overcome misconceptions as they occur
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.