Part of the series Jacaranda Business Studies in Action.
NSW’s favourite Business Studies series, Jacaranda Business Studies in Action, is freshly updated with new content and tools to help you deliver engaging and contemporary lessons for your students, while preparing them for exam success.
The latest editions of Jacaranda Business Studies in Action include these key updates:
- Rigorous adherence to the content of the Stage 6 Business Studies Syllabus, including greater emphasis on ‘learn tos’ as well as ‘learn abouts’
- Available in learnON for the first time, where teachers get greater visibility into student progress and performance, allowing you to easily tailor lesson plans and create custom tests
- For the HSC course, access to 300+ official HSC exam questions in the print textbook and every exam question from 2006-2020 in learnON
- For the Preliminary course, access to practice exam questions in print and learnON
- Every subtopic now has a quick quiz, questions and exam questions to give students plenty of opportunity to practice
- The trusted Kathmandu year-long case study is now available in print and learnON
- Colour-coded learning pathways to support differentiation (Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3)
- NESA glossary of key words to prepare students on how to answer exam questions
- HSC ‘key process verbs’ are colour-coded and used in graded questions throughout the text that appeal to all levels of learners
- Clear explanations and useful visual learning aids help explain complex business concepts
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Stephen Chapman, Roslinda Gallina|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.