Part of the series Investigating Science in Focus.
Investigating Science in Focus Year 12 is completely aligned with the new NSW Investigating Science Syllabus. The text is suitable for students studying Investigating Science as a stand-alone course or a companion course, and features a student-centred approach with an embedded STEM approach. With scaffolded tasks throughout, the student book contains a flexible approach to depth studies enabling teachers, to engage with students individual areas of interest.
- Chapter 1: Working scientifically
- Chapter 2: Preparing for a depth study
- Chapter 3: Module 5 - Scientific investigations
- Chapter 4: Module 6 - Technologies
- Chapter 5: Module 7 - Fact or fallacy?
- Chapter 6: Module 8 - Science and society
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Silvia Rudmann, Sarah Collins, Kristin Ellard, Bill Matchett|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.