Part of the series Investigating Science in Focus.
Investigating Science in Focus - Year 11 is completely aligned to the new NSW Investigating Science Syllabus, and is suitable for students studying Investigating Science as a stand-alone course or companion course. The student book features a student-centred focus, with an embedded STEM approach, and the flexible approach to depth studies enables teachers to engage with students’ areas of interest.
- Working Scientifically
- Preparing for a Depth Study
- Unit 1: Cause and Effect
- Module 1: Observing
- Module 2: Inferences and Generalisations
- Unit 2: Models, Theories and Laws
- Module 3: Theories and Laws
- Module 4: Scientific Models
- Suitable for students studying Investigating Science as a stand-alone course or a companion course.
- Features a student-centred focus with an embedded STEM approach.
- Scaffolded tasks throughout.
- Contains a flexible approach to depth studies, enabling teachers to engage with students’ areas of interest.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Bill Matchett, Dr Silvia Rudmann, Sarah Collins, Kirstin Ellard|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.