Part of the series Investigating Poetry.
Investigating poetry - Reading, writing, speaking and listening is a series of blackline masters designed to help students study English worksheets through reading, writing, speaking and listening to poetry. Each book allows students to practise and develop a variety of skills, including comprehension, discussion, creative writing, word study and interpreting texts.
- links to all four strands of the English curriculum
- practical, fun activities in the form of structured lessons, incorporating individual, group and class work
- each book is divided into four sections: receptiveness to language, competence and confidence in language, developing cognitive abilities through language and emotional and imaginative development through language
- teachers notes for each student page, including objectives, a list of activities covered, background information, preparation, step-by-step instructions, homework suggestions, answers and recommended reading and websites
- a variety of poetic forms are studied and practised, including haiku, clerihew, sense, list and cinquain
- opportunities for student self-assessment and poetry performance
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.