Part of the series Integrated Topics Series.
There is no need to spend hours and hours pulling together the materials and activities for your integrated topic units. Integrated Topic Series - All About Insects has it all – and in full colour too! This book provides full-colour stories and ready-to-use activities to teach skills and concepts across the whole lower primary curriculum. The book is divided into five units on the topic of Insects. All of the units provide the following resources:
- five colour story books (10 A4 pages) that can be laminated and used for shared reading
- a smaller black and white photocopiable version of each story book that students can colour and take home
- cut-out colour storyboard pieces to enhance vocabulary and concept development for each unit
- colour literacy centre activities for each story
- a wide variety of lessons focusing on reading, maths, art, dramatic play, cooking and music
- letters to parents explaining the unit and providing suggestions on how to support their child’s learning about the topic in the home
- What Is an Insect?
- About Insects
- Insect Life Cycles
- Insect Helpers
- A Spider Is not an Insect!
View Sample Pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.