Part of the series Instant Lessons in Music.
Book 3 - Music in Australia: Contemporary, Historical and The Radio Industry
Instant Lessons in Music - Book 3 has been developed to assist Years 7 – 10 music teachers develop lessons that encourage thought, interaction and the enjoyment of music.
- Aussie Gals Rock
- Who am I? – Australian Performers
- More than Music
- Who Took the Children Away?
- Early Australian Music Storytellers
- Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3
- Working at a Radio Station
- Designing a Program Grid
- Lunchtime Radio
- Diverse Australian Composers
- Famous Australian Conductors
View Sample Pages
Uses and Benefits of the Books
- Supplementary classroom lessons
- Homework activities
- Reinforcement of learning
- Extension work for advanced students
- Preparation for assessment
- Exam revision
- Creative teaching ideas
- Developing greater student interest and understanding
- A fresh approach to a topic or lesson
- A way of targeting student weaknesses
- Suitable for individual or group work
- A variety of activities for home study
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Michael Redman and Pru Borgert|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.