The new edition of Human Perspectives ATAR Units 1 & 2 has been extensively updated to address all aspects of the SCSA Human Biology ATAR course with the required depth and rigour. The content has also been updated to reflect current scientific methodology, research and knowledge. The series maintains all the features that teachers and students’ value, including syllabus links at the beginning of each chapter, a variety of question types and practical activities. The content is highly illustrated with annotated diagrams, photographs and electron micrograph images that are designed to engage students and to encourage scientific thinking, investigation and problem solving.
- 1 Investigating human biology
- 2 Cells make up the human body
- 3 Cells undergo chemical reactions
- 4 The respiratory system allows gas exchange
- 5 The circulatory system transports materials throughout the body
- 6 The digestive system supplies nutrients for the body
- 7 The excretory system removes waste products
- 8 The musculoskeletal system allows movement
- 9 DNA determines the structure and function of cells
- 10 Cells divide for growth, repair, replacement and reproduction
- 11 The structure of the reproductive systems allows reproduction
- 12 Reproduction produces offspring
- 13 Contraception reduces the chance of pregnancy and infection
- 14 Technologies are available to assist in reproduction
- 15 Genetics can be used to understand the traits of individuals and families
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.