Part of the series Games Galore.
Games Galore: Comprehension and Critical Thinking A contains 10 ready-to-use games, combining digital and interactive software. Activities are designed to reinforce essential language skills, allowing teachers to differentiate for the varying ability level of students.
- identifying the main idea and supporting details
- recognising cause and effect relationships
- using contextual clues to complete cloze activities
- understanding analogies, idioms and similes
- sequencing events
- making inferences from texts
- distinguishing between fact and opinion
Also available, Games Galore: Comprehension and Critical Thinking B covering using contextual clues to determine the meaning of words and phrases, comparing and contrasting, and metaphors. View Comprehension and Critical Thinking B Price includes product and unlimited school licence.
View Demo Video
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.