Part of the series Games Galore.
Games Galore: Comprehension and Critical Thinking B contains 10 ready-to-use games, combining digital and interactive software. Activities are designed to reinforce essential language skills, allowing teachers to differentiate for the varying ability level of students.
- identifying the main idea and supporting details
- recognising cause and effect relationships
- using contextual clues to determine the meaning of words and phrases
- making inferences and drawing conclusions
- comparing and contrasting
- understanding analogies, idioms and metaphors
Also available, Games Galore: Comprehension and Critical Thinking A covering making inferences from texts, contextual clues to complete Cloze activities and sequencing events. View Comprehension and Critical Thinking A Price includes product and unlimited school licence.
View Demo Video
|Product Type||Software & CD-ROMs,|
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.