Part of the series Flagship History.
Bring history to life with the best-selling Flagship History series written by a leading author team. This title includes comprehensive factual and interpretive material from the Revolutions of 1848 to the reunification of Germany.
Written by A level History teachers and examiners, this student-friendly book includes a number of features to support History teaching and learning, offering historical interpretations, document source questions, explanation of difficult words and concepts and a study skills section for exam preparation.
- Raise exam results by preparing your students effectively with study aids, source-based questions and a section on study and examination skills.
- Enhance engagement and achievement using a clear and easy-to-follow layout with difficult words and concepts explained in the margins.
- Teach key interpretive and analytical skills with in-depth source work and content including maps, timelines and useful statistics.
- Study and examination skills
- Germany 1848-1991: A synoptic overview
- The revolutions of 1848 and 1849 in Germany
- The unification of Germany, 1848-1871
- Germany under Bismarck, 1871-1890
- Wilhelm II and Germany, 1888-1918
- From democracy to dicatorship, 1918-1945
- Germany divided and reunited, 1945-1991 Index
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Derrick Murphy, Terry Morris, Mary Fulbrook|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.