Updated in April 2021 for the new syllabus changes.
This study guide contains full coverage of the Preliminary Economics course and it is structured in a logical fashion, following the form of the Preliminary course in the Stage 6 Economics Syllabus.
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Economics
- Chapter 2 Consumers and business
- Chapter 3 Markets
- Chapter 4 Labour markets
- Chapter 5 Financial markets
- Chapter 6 Government and the economy
- Sample Preliminary examination paper
- Useful Economics websites
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.