Part of the series Effective Spelling.
The My Word Noticing Books are designed to foster a student's curiosity about words and how they are connected. A student creates an individual record of the spelling features learned during a year, to become a valuable reference for their own writing and proofreading.
Each My Word Noticing Book contains:
- customisable 'spelling goals' pages customisable 'record the spelling features' pages
- high-frequency word list with space to add more
- prompts for remembering key spelling strategies mnemonics and 'What can I do to help me spell words?'
- flexible-use Alphaboxes and other templates
- opportunities for self-reflection
- a clear plastic cover to allow students to personalise their books
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1, Year 2,|
|Author(s)||Christine Topfer, Emma Warren, Bethany Woolnough|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.