Part of the series Ecco! due.
Let learning flourish with the 2nd Edition of the Ecco! uno Student Book for Years 7-8. We’ve completely revised this popular series to be fully aligned with the latest Australian Curriculum: Languages - Italian, Victorian Curriculum, Western Australian Curriculum and NSW Syllabus.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
It's all about giving teachers and learners more options and more opportunities to make progress in the classroom, and beyond.
Features of the Student Book
- Each Student Book comes with Reader+, the next generation eBook
- Introduces new language in context
- Up-to date, engaging visuals
- A strong approach to learning pronunciation, with audio and video support in the eBook
- Grammar animation videos linked from the eBook with audio scripts
- 1-2 reading texts in each chapter to extend learning
- A blog of a young Australian in Italy who discovers the country and culture to trigger interest and intercultural understanding
- One gesture per chapter introduced in context, with video support
- Fully aligned with the latest Australian Curriculum: Languages - Italian, Victorian Curriculum, Western Australian Curriculum and NSW Syllabus
- Features of the eBook
- Reader+, the next generation eBook, allows you to interact with Student Book content both online and offline.
- A world of learning is just a click away with access to audio files, worksheets, and short animated videos.
- A simple digital solution that will work in both online and offline environments.
- Contains all student book content.
- Links to short animated grammar explanation clips as well as Links to pronunciation and gestures videos.
- All audio files for the Student Book and Activity Book.
- Access to assets including worksheets, weblinks and chapter vocabulary lists.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Liana Trevisan, Lidia Nuzzolese, Matthew Absalom, Michael Sedunary;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.