Part of the series Ecco! due.
Let learning flourish with the 2nd Edition of the Ecco! Due Student Book for Years 9-10. We’ve completely revised this popular series to be fully aligned with the latest Australian Curriculum: Languages - Italian, Victorian Curriculum, Western Australian Curriculum and NSW Syllabus.
Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
Features of the Student Book:
- Each Student Book comes with Reader+, the next generation eBook
- Revised progression to better support students and ease transition from Year 8 to senior years
- Grammar animation videos linked from Reader + with audio scripts
- A set of idioms introduced in each chapter
- A blog of a young Australian in Italy who discovers the country and culture to trigger interest, relevance and intercultural understanding.
- Fully aligned with the latest Australian Curriculum: Languages Italian, Victorian Curriculum, Western Australian Curriculum and NSW Syllabus
- Features of the eBook
- Reader+, the next generation eBook, allows you to interact with Student Book content both online and offline.
- A world of learning is just a click away with access to audio files, worksheets, and short animated videos.
- A simple digital solution that will work in both online and offline environments.
- Contains all student book content.
- Links to short animated grammar explanation clips as well as Links to pronunciation and gestures videos.
- All audio files for the Student Book and Activity Book.
- Access to assets including worksheets, weblinks and chapter vocabulary lists.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Lidia Nuzzolese, Matthew Absalom, Giovanni Piccolo, Michael Sedunary;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.