Part of the series Discovering History - Middle Primary.
Discovering History is a comprehensive, three-level teacher resource that assists with the implementation, lesson planning and on-going teaching of the Australian Curriculum for History. Developed and written by leading experts in the field, Jennifer Lawless and Kate Cameron, Discovering History provides you with clear teaching methodology and pedagogy and will inspire you to develop creative lessons to engage your students. Separated into lower, middle and upper primary packs, each level contains a teacher resource book with BLMS, Australian Curriculum summaries, learning activities and historical overviews. It also provides a set of laminated picture/activity cards for hands-on-use as topic starters for group discussion as well as access to online content, where you will find interactive games, slideshows, weblinks and more. Accompanying these teacher resources are a series of History Topic Books. View Discovering History Components
Discovering History - Components
Discovering History Lower Primary Teacher's Resource Pack
- Discovering History Middle Primary Teacher Resource
- First Fleet - First Fleeters
- First Fleet - Life in 18th Century England
- First Fleet - The Voyage
- First Fleet - Life in the Colony
- Our Special Days - January to March
- Our Special Days - April to June
- Our Special Days - July to September
- Our pecial Days - October to December
- First Peoples - Ancient Australia
- First Peoples - Arrival and Lifestyle
- First Peoples - Early Contact
- First Peoples - Later Contact
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.