Part of the series Discovering Geography - Middle Primary.
Discovering Geography is a comprehensive, three-level resource that assists with the implementation, lesson planning and on-going teaching of the Australian Curriculum: Geography F-6.
- Teacher Resource Book
- Middle Primary Pack - Includes the Teachers Resource Book, with Topic Starter Picture Cards, Fiction and Nonfiction Student Topic Books
Discovering Geography Middle Primary Teacher Resource Book
How are places similar and different? How does the environment support our lives? How can we live more sustainably? Geography stimulates students’ analysis and appreciation of the world around them. Written by highly respected and experienced educator John Butler OAM, Discovering Geography Middle Primary Teacher Resource Book is a dynamic teacher resource that assists with the implementation, lesson planning and ongoing teaching of the Australian Curriculum: Geography in the middle primary years. This teacher resource book goes to the core of Geography teaching. It provides a clear overview of the Australian Curriculum: Geography and helps teachers build the knowledge required to teach the skills and concepts of geography in context. The teacher resource book provides cohesive learning sequences for each topic that incorporate all series components, including Picture cards, imaginative and engaging student Topic books and Blackline masters. Discovering Geography Middle Primary Teacher Resource Book can be used to deliver pedagogically sound units of work and to support and inspire primary school teachers to teach geographical skills, concepts and inquiry in creative and engaging ways.
- Australian Curriculum: Geography overviews
- Detailed topic overviews with curriculum links
- Offers engaging and varied levelled text types to inspire students
- Builds on the popular Discovering History series
- Written by experienced teachers with Geography expertise using current best teaching practice
- Learning sequences with teaching activities, helpful ideas and links to all series components
- Blackline masters
- Picture cards in print and digital formats
View Other Year Levels in the 'Discovering Geography' Series
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
|Author(s)||John Butler, Kerrie Shanahan, Sarah Russell, Jenni Garrett, Julie Murphy, George Ivanoff, Diana Noonan & Shawn Deloache.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.