- detailed discussion of how to help children learn maths
- big ideas’ that make it clear to teachers what are appropriate expectations for young children
- concepts and activities that deal with the key maths areas children need to know
- a variety of activity styles such as, sorting, finding patterns and understanding shape
- ideas for uses of common child-friendly maths manipulatives
- photocopiable worksheets for ease of use
- a planing guide of early years maths time
- over 75 fun maths activities for children
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.