Part of the series Junior Learning - Decodable Readers.
Decodable Readers have been written specifically for the progression of letters and sounds. These readers will follow children week by week through the program providing them text-based context to practice their emerging phonics skills. Fiction Library includes 72 non-fiction readers, each with colourful, real life photographs to support the story.
- Complete collection of 72 non-fiction readers.
- Follows letters and sounds progression.
- Reading level printed on back.
- Tricky words printed in the front.
- Follows developmental progression.
|Product Type||Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.