Part of the series Cracking The ABC Code Photocopiable Books.
This photocopiable workbook supports the Cracking The ABC Code - Photocopiable Books to support students learning the rules of spelling, grammar and punctuation in a systematic and structured format. They provides multiple exercises to maximise learning and to ensure retention of the information in long term memory.
Understanding rules of spelling, grammar and punctuation enables students to understand the reason for the mistakes they are making and thereby help them avoid making the same types of errors in the future.
How To Use This Book
- Remove the rule cards from the book, laminate and cut into cards.
- Take one set of cards and ask the student to read the set of cards three times a day for a week.
- The following week, use the matching cards which have key words missing from the rules. Ask the student to read the card saying the missing words. A student, who is able to correctly say the missing words, is given the card. If the student makes an error, the student is shown the reverse side of the card (on which the answers are written) and then the card is placed on the bottom of the pack.
- Keep working through the set of cards in this manner until the student has all of the cards.
- Repeat this exercise each day for a week.
- Follow this process for each set of cards.
|Publisher||Cracking The ABC Code|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.