Part of the series Ravenscourt Readers.
Ravenscourt Books are age-appropriate fiction and nonfiction books that encourage students to read independently.
- Ravenscourt Books include eight sets of books, plus materials to help you improve the fluency and comprehension of struggling readers.
- Easy-to-use Teacher's Guides contain word lists and vocabulary for each story making it easy to pre-teach difficult words and specialised vocabulary.
- End-of-chapter quizzes assess key story concepts and offer activities promoting writing and literary analysis.
- Audio CDs assist students in improving oral-reading fluency by modelling phrasing, intonation, and expression as they read.
- Evaluation and Tracking software provides automatic monitoring and recording progress while giving students immediate feedback.
|Publisher||McGraw-Hill (Primary and Secondary)|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.