Part of the series Comprehending Informational Text.
Comprehending Informational Text is a series of seven blackline masters which provide opportunities for students to locate and interpret information from a variety of informational (expository) texts. The books progress in level of difficulty using appropriate language and activities to suit each level.
- provides opportunities for students to locate and interpret information from a variety of informational texts
- the blackline master activities include road maps, programs, invitations, posters, atlases and timetables
- students are required to locate literal information, interpret and infer ideas, relate to and evaluate their own experiences
- each set of activities provides an individual, class and group component
- teachers notes, outcome links and answers
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.