Part of the series Literacy and History.
Literacy and History is a series of blackline masters designed to help upper primary pupils develop literacy skills while gaining knowledge about ancient societies.
- each book is divided into 12 units, with each unit covering a different aspect of the relevant ancient society
- fictional texts based on historical fact are provided in each unit, covering a range of literary genres
- comprehensive glossary and footnotes are provided to help students understand terms used in ancient times
- each unit contains comprehension, cloze, word study and cross-curricular activities
- interesting and varied activities, incorporating individual and group work
- teachers notes for each unit, containing objectives, background worksheet information, answers and additional activities as well as links to the English curriculum and other learning areas such as history, geography, science and mathematics
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 6, Year 7,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.