Caves to Canvas is highly valued for its analysis of artists and artwork, from prehistoric times to the present day. Diary extracts, letters, reviews and media reports are used to introduce your students to the world of the artist, and help them to examine historical, social, political and religious influences on artwork. Extensively revised and updated, the third edition includes significant material on contemporary artists and is supported by a student CD-ROM.
- Feature boxes on various artistic styles and movements, plus examples of relevant artists
- Highlighted quotes throughout, to assist with historical and critical analysis
- Glossary definitions in context, in the margin on the page where the term appears
- Supported by a student CD-ROM
- The student CD-ROM provides a valuables resource for research, assignments and case studies
- Questions relating to each chapter of the text, including research and extension material
- Wide range of case studies
- Emphasis on the conceptual framework—artist, artwork, world and audience
- Hyperlinks to a wide range of artworks, artists, galleries, websites and museums
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Donald Williams, Barbara Wilson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.