Part of the series Cambridge IGCSE: French.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ French (0520/7156) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
- Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Jean-Claude Gilles, Séverine Chevrier-Clarke, Wendy O'Mahony, Paul Shannon|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.