Part of the series Back to Basics.
Written for Years 4–5 students, aged 9–11, this full-colour workbook includes 20 units designed to develop the essential skills needed for success with multiplication tables, in line with Australian Curriculum outcomes. This parent-friendly book includes We Practise sections and removable game cards to allow parents/carers to read, discuss and participate in all activities.
- each unit includes a brief explanation of a multiplication tables concept
- We Practise section for parents/carers includes examples of the concept and how it is used
- You Practise section includes up to 10 questions to help your child to practise and apply the concept
- two tests to review progress and an answers section
- removable game cards for fun games and practice
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 4, Year 5,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.