Part of the series Back to Basics - Comprehension and Vocabulary.
The Back to Basics series provides children with the opportunity to practise and consolidate the skills needed to achieve mastery over the Year 1 Comprehension strategies elaborated in the Australian Curriculum.
The 20 units in this book contain activities designed to review and practise essential Year 1 Comprehension and Vocabulary skills.
The 10 comprehension units feature:
- 5 fiction and 5 non-fiction text extracts written for the Year 1 reading age
- 10 questions for each extract requiring literal, interpretive and applied comprehension of the text (explanations for these
- terms are provided at the front of the book)
- 10 Top Tips to assist with answering the questions.
The 10 vocabulary units feature:
- 5 units with activities using 100 high-frequency words relevant to Year 1 students
- 5 Quick Quizzes using vocabulary from the text extracts.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.