Part of the series Australian Signpost Maths (Third Edition) - Student Activity Books.
A longtime favourite with teachers, Australian Signpost Maths (Third Edition) now features resources to help you take maths learning into the digital age and meet the latest assessment requirements. Use the student activity book as your program foundation and add digital assets to move learning online.
- Exercises are well graded. New work is reinforced in the Mentals Book.
- Answers are supplied in the Teacher’s Books and also in the back of the Year 3-6 Student Activity Books (SABs).
- The Progress (F-1) and Diagnostic (2-6) Tests (now in the SABs as well as the Teacher’s Book) allow the teacher to discover each student’s strengths and weaknesses, and the cross-references direct students to the pages where that work is introduced. Answers are supplied in the Teacher’s Book.
- The Dictionary at the beginning of this Student Activity Book will help students to learn the language of mathematics.
- ID Cards (in the Mentals Book and Teacher’s Book) review the language of mathematics by asking students to identify common terms, shapes and symbols.
- Important rules and concepts are clearly highlighted.
- Worked examples and explanations are given throughout the Student Activity Book where new ideas are introduced.
- The use of colour makes emphasis clear and is highly motivating.
- Cartoons give instruction and friendly advice.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
|Author(s)||Alan McSeveny, Rachel McSeveny, Diane McSeveny-Foster, Alan Parker.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.