Part of the series Australian Curriculum: Mapping Skills.
Help your students locate their inner compass as you guide them into the wonderful world of maps.
Make Australian Curriculum Mapping Skills your choice to help students develop the skills and expertise required to use this form of communication to understand and share information about the world around them.
Focusing on the Inquiry and skills strand of the Humanities and Social Sciences curriculum, activities in this three-book series encourage students to question, research, analyse, evaluate and reflect, and communicate their knowledge and understanding of creating and reading maps.
- A selection of ‘differentiation by outcome’ activities to develop age-appropriate mapping skills and concepts
- Assessment tasks for each year level
- Additional activities to reinforce skills taught
- Teacher resources
- A glossary of mapping terms and related vocabulary
- Specific links to the Skills and inquiry strand of the Humanities and Social Sciences Australian Curriculum
- Additional links to other learning areas of the Australian Curriculum
- A class checklist
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.