Part of the series At Home With - Ages 5-7.
At Home With Spelling 1 is a fun activity workbook for children, aged 5-7 years, to do at home. This first book focusses in particular on recognizing vowels and consonants, recognizing syllables, prefixes and suffixes, and developing strategies for remembering how to spell hard words. The illustrated step-by-step activities are simple and easy to enjoy, and include filling in missing letters, matching, and colouring to help children learn how to spell. Plus there are more than enough funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each double page spread! This book is ideal to build confidence in spelling at primary school and can be followed with At Home With Spelling 2.
- Part of the specially-created range of "At Home With" workbooks
- Written by education and learning experts
- Includes a sheet of reward stickers
- Introduction to help parents and adults
- Fully in-line with curriculum teaching
- Clear, fresh, child-friendly design and layout
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.