Part of the series Astronomy.
This three-book blackline master series was written to introduce primary school students to astronomy. The books cover how astronomy contributes to society and culture, the need to observe and maintain cosmic diaries, developing a gender-balance representation of scientists, increasing knowledge about and preserving dark skies, preservation and protection of world cultural and natural heritage historical astronomical sites, providing accessibility to telescopes, developing space and scientific awareness and sharing space knowledge among world communities. Further topics investigate what astronomy is, the solar system, the sun, the planets, the moon, galaxies, stars and other astrological bodies, telescopes, different ways of observing space, astronomers, the calendar, astronomy and culture, light pollution and astrology and the zodiac.
- 24 sections, each containing four pages (one teacher page and three student pages)
- comprehensive student information text for each topic
- student comprehension pages
- cross-curricular student activities
- comprehensive teachers notes pages
- background information
- suggestions to support the use of each worksheet
- suggested extension activities
- answers where appropriate
- curriculum links
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.