Part of the series Ancient History for Senior Students.
Ancient Rome for Senior Students is a topic book suited to students of Senior Ancient History in Queensland. It provides detailed studies on five themes from the syllabus.
- Research Skills sections in each chapter
- Comprehensive material on evaluating primary resources
- Argument sections for each chapter
- Primary and secondary sources (both literary and artefact) made sensible by clear text
- Chapters focused on particular topics
- The sources featured are translations, rather than used adaptations and precis versions from secondary textbooks
- Each chapter includes focus questions that cover syllabus inquiry topics
- Each chapter covers a key skill of - writing a paragraph, referencing, writing an analytical essay in test conditions, writing a feature article and preparing a multi-modal presentation
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Dr Glenn Davies|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.