Analysing and Presenting Argument (5th Edition) - Student Book + obook/assess (Print & Digital)
Analysing and Presenting Argument - 5th Edition is the latest edition of this highly acclaimed resource, first published over 10 years ago. Offering complete coverage of Area of Study 2 for the Senior Victorian English Study Design, this write-in textbook/workbook enables students of all abilities to practise constructing persuasive arguments and analysing verbal and non-verbal texts.
The latest edition is laid out in clear topics, each with plenty of engaging tasks that allow students to test comprehension, consolidate learning and practise handwriting - skills vital to success in the external examination. Tables and diagrams offer structure, and the on-page glossary provides clear and accessible explanations of key terms and concepts, including metalanguage.
- Hybrid textbook/workbook with up-to-date and topical media extracts and texts for complete alignment to Area of Study 2 of the Study Design
- An entire chapter dedicated to examination preparation with write-in templates and practice examination tasks
- Written by well-known and highly esteemed author Ryan Johnstone, Senior English Teacher and Acting Head of English at Scotch College in Melbourne
- Printable and editable online resources, including templates, annotated sample essays and practice exams
- Examples and tasks of increasing complexity that progressively develop students’ ability to analyse and construct persuasive texts
Educational Publishing Awards Australia 2020 WINNER: Student Resource – Senior – English/Humanities/Languages/Arts/Technologies/Health and Physical Education
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.