Part of the series Active Maths 8.
Active Maths is a topic-based class/homework program covering all the content descriptions and elaborations contained in the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. It combines high quality skill sheets, providing a useful check on the development of skills in each topic, with investigations and technology tasks that develop problem-solving skills and build confidence. The simple and flexible design allows Active Maths to complement whatever other Mathematics resources are being used in your school.
Active Maths 8
- Two skill sheets per topic, all including clearly-marked optional extension questions
- Investigations exploring key concepts associated with topics in greater depth
- Technology tasks that are specifically designed to enhance the understanding of key concepts
- Chance and data
- Fractions, decimals and percentages
- Linear equations and graphs
- Ratio and rates
View Other Year Levels in the 'Active Maths' Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Monique Miotto, Lee Blake, Ingrid Kemp, Tracey MacBeth-Dunn, Jessica Murphy & Jim Spithill|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.