Part of the series Active Maths 10.
Active Maths is a topic-based class/homework program covering all the content descriptions and elaborations contained in the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. It combines high quality skill sheets, providing a useful check on the development of skills in each topic, with investigations and technology tasks that develop problem-solving skills and build confidence. The simple and flexible design allows Active Maths to complement whatever other Mathematics resources are being used in your school.
Active Maths 10 - Teacher Book
This package provides comprehensive support for teachers using the Active Maths 10 homework book.
- Introductory material on the topics in the student book, showing alignment with the Australian Curriculum
- Simple suggestions on ways the program can be used in your school
- A quick teacher reference guide that includes lists of:
- Skillsheets and a breakdown of concepts covered
- Investigations with descriptions and problem-solving behaviours highlighted
- Technology tasks with descriptions and details of the technologies used in each task
- All student tasks from the student book with answers included for easy marking
- A photocopiable record sheet to record individual student progress
- Certificate templates which can be photocopied and modified
View Other Year Levels in the 'Active Maths' Series
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Monique Miotto, Dina Antoniou, Craig Blake, Lee Brandt, Natalie Caruso, Bozenna Graham, Ingrid Kemp & Tracey MacBeth-Dunn|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.