While very suitable for the regular classroom, each of the Achieve! series of Maths titles has been written at a literacy level that makes the pages appropriate for secondary school students who, because of poor reading skills, may struggle to comprehend regular classroom materials.
This book is divided into five units, each of which focuses on a topic or set of skills to do with graphs, number patterns or algebra.
Achieve! Maths - Graphs, Number Patterns and Algebra Topics include:
- Reading graphs
- Divided bar graphs
- Divisibility and factors
- Square numbers and square roots
- Building patterns
- Using pattern rules
- Describing number patterns
- Writing rules using symbols
- Writing algebraic expressions
- Multiplying with pro numerals
About this series: Each book in the Achieve! series has been designed and written for secondary students who have low-level literacy skills and require modified classroom activities to fully participate in the curriculum.
Students will experience success as they work alongside their classmates on the same subjects with material that is tailored for their literacy needs.
- Mature-look page layout and illustrations
- Topics that will interest teenagers
- An emphasis on literacy skills
- Clear learning objectives
- Starter activities, background topic information and ideas for summarising a lesson
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.