Part of the series Nelson Access to History for the IB Diploma.
Access to History for the IB Diploma takes the clarity, accessibility, reliability and in-depth analysis of the best-selling Access to History series and tailors it to the History IB Diploma. Each title supports a specific topic in the IB History guide and presents it in an easy-to-read, up-to-date narrative.
Each book in the series helps students understand historical issues by examining the wealth of relevant sources and analysis provided. The books also give students guidance on answering exam-style questions through model answers and practice questions. With full-colour texts and numerous images throughout, the Access to History for the IB Diploma series is perfect any IB student.
- United States’ expansionist foreign policies
- The Spanish-American-Cuban War, 1898
- United States’ foreign policies, 1901 - 1917
- The United States and the First World War: from neutrality to involvement
- Canada and the First World War: participation and impact
- Latin America in the First World War: participation and impact
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.