Part of the series A+ Health and Human Development.
A+ Health & HD Notes is a comprehensive companion for students studying VCE Health and Human Development Units 3 & 4. It has been specifically written to address the VCE Study Design implemented in 2018. These notes supplement class work and act as a resource for students wanting a clear summary of the key knowledge dot points and the opportunity to practise key skills. This book can be used throughout the year to accompany classwork, to assist completion of school assessed coursework or as a revision tool prior to the end-of-year exam. On top of this, the book also includes the following features:
• Graduated difficulty - the book is divided into tests that gradually increase in length, content and difficulty. Use it throughout the semester, not just before the actual exam
• No teacher preparation is required - students can write directly into the book
• Great value - designed and priced to be used by each individual student
• Bonus detachable exam included - produced on perforated paper, it allows for easy tear-out and can be used as a formal assessment task
• Separate solutions CD provides comprehensive and detailed solutions for each examinable Area of Study.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.