Part of the series Junior Learning - Games.
This set of educational games and activities is designed for teaching reading comprehension. By using a simple understanding of words and meaning, children can use their comprehension skills to complete each activity and win the game. Contents: 2 board games, 2 matching gams, 20 sentence puzzles, die and counters.
- This value pack contains 2 board games, 2 matching games, 20 sentence puzzles, die and counters.
- Teaching topics include comprehension with questions and sentences.
- Each game has self-correcting elements.
- Includes game guid with instructions.
- Encourages students to work together to develop their comprehension skills.
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.