Part of the series Junior Learning - Activity Cards.
50 Geoboard Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching math skills with geoboards. Topics include: symmetry, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, quadrilaterals, squares, sides, vertices, angles, triangles, shapes, parallelograms, rotation, area, fractions, pick's theorem and pythagoras theorem. The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
- Teach math skills with geoboards with 50 double sided activity cards
- Teach additon, subtraction, counting, probability, number bonds, equivalence, skip counting, multiplication, division and probability
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression
- Effective use of manipulatives.
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.