Part of the series Writing Time - Student Practice Books: Victorian Modern Cursive.
Writing Time is the handwriting series with a difference. Each full-colour book takes students on a unique handwriting adventure to understand, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge. Writing Time is handwriting program available in:
What makes Writing Time so different?
- A carefully planned sequence of instruction and skill development in handwriting
- Beautiful full-colour illustrations engage students in the consolidation of fine motor control
- Includes sight words, crosswords, word families, poems and much more
- Australian curriculum themed activities for Years 4 to 6
- Free companion resources online
The full colour layout of Writing Time is designed to teach, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge.
Year 6 Book Features
- Australian Curriculum themed activities covering English, Science and Mathematics
- Fine motor art activities that provide challenging handwriting practice
- Revision of Exits and Entries to reinforce basic skills
- Clever handwriting practice activities to reinforce joining technique
- Self-assessment for improving fluency and legibility including slope and spacing
- Alternative handwriting applications to help develop a personal handwriting style
- Speed trials to practise writing quickly and legibly
- Posture, paper position and pencil grip reminders
Other Fonts in this Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.