Part of the series Values Education Toolkit.
Values education in schools is crucial for developing future citizens of good character. The Values Education Toolkit, featuring the Six Kinds of Best concept, is a series of blackline masters expressly designed to assist the teaching of values education in primary and lower secondary schools.
- comprehensive teachers notes about teaching values in schools
- an explanation of ‘The six kinds of best’ concept including ‘The six kinds of best’ affirmation signs
- explanations of and suggestions for using the book
- Curriculum links
- reward certificates relevant to each section
- self-reflection checklists
- title pages for each of the six sections
- detailed overview pages providing concept development and extension
- comprehensive teachers notes (discussion points or worksheet information) compiled in a two-page spread
- graphic organiser suggestions
- answers where relevant
- a wide selection of student pages
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.