Part of the series Touchtronic.
The Touchtronic Numbers Kit contains 10 sets of 16 numbers and equation for the classroom. Numbers and equations are presented on a storage tray and simply pop out for use on the iPad. The trays make it easy for children to use the Touchtronic Numbers and for teachers to make sure they all go back into the convenient kit for storage. Ages 3+.
- A kit containing 10 sets of Touchtronic Numbers - the award winning interactive learning toy for iPad. Covers number recognition, counting, value, and equations, and is designed for children aged 3-7 years
- Designed by teaching experts, Touchtronic Numbers comes with 10 interactive numbers, 6 equation symbols, 3 free learning games and a teaching app
- Inspired by the traditional wooden and plastic numbers used in Montessori schools, Touchtronic Numbers brings numbers to life with multi-sensory interaction
- Touchtronic Letters work on the iPad 2 and newer versions including iPad mini
- No Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or batteries needed. Safe to use on the iPad, simply touch the screen with the numbers for real time interaction with the apps
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.