Part of the series Time for New Maths Australia.
The Time for New Maths Australia series is 7 fully self contained mathematics activity books for use in the classroom or at home.
Benefits and Features
- Each book in the series is divided into four strands which include Number and Place Value, Patterns and Algebra, Using Units of Measurement and Geometry along with Statistics and Probability.
- A suggested Program Overview Register is provided for the busy teacher as well as a full set of of answers and a detailed Evaluation Profile Checklist.
- The seven book series addresses the Descriptors and Elaborations for each year in the new Australian Mathematics Curriculum - Foundation to Year 10.
- It treats mathematics in the context of everyday language with interesting and practical activities.
- The lessons will help develop understanding, fluency, reasoning and problem solving in mathematics.
Time for New Mentals Australia
The Time for New Mentals Australia series (sold separately) is the perfect partner to this book. It provides parallel activities in each section and also has a full set of answers for the teacher and parent who wants to help at home.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.