Part of the series The Spelling Box.
Support your spelling program with The Spelling Box! Each box contains 100 cards (two of each card) of fun-filled spelling activities, anchored in nine well-researched skills and strategies—using phonemes, visualising, chunking, using analogy, using rules and generalisations, applying morphemic principles, using mnemonics, using etymology and using source.
Designed to be flexible, The Spelling Box is easy to use and supports ANY spelling program and ANY spelling list, but it's not all hard work—a whole category of spelling activities is 'Just for Fun' to engage students' learning.
The Spelling Box can be used in so many ways! The activities are great for early finishers, extension work, language centres or literacy time slots and as quick consolidation activities.
Features of The Spelling Box 2:
- Suitable for ages 7–8, a range of hands-on activities helps to increase students' joy for spelling.
- Large, easy-to-read text makes it easy for beginner readers to work independently.
- Colourful artwork helps to keep students engaged, no matter what level they're at.
- 75 cards focusing on skills and strategies, 25 cards containing ‘Just for Fun’ activities
- Section dividers explaining the skills and strategies
- Downloadable supporting resource sheets (where applicable)
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.